Intranea method of work
- Work on accomplishing a client's business goal, not creating a piece of software
- Always keep stakeholders and their goals in sight
- Think pro-actively
- Scope management
- Work together with the client to prioritize tasks
- Propose options whenever possible
- Client-controlled fast time to market
- Extensive use of prototypes and "proof-of-concept"
- "Feedback is always welcome"
- Risk management - information is key
- Communication should be precise and the information channels open
- Thorough information exchange
- Check your vision with that of other contributors to the project